HIMYM - The Autumn of Breakups

"I love everything about her! and I'm not a guy who says that lightly. I'm a guy who has faked love his entire life. I thought love was just something idiot-stuff they felt. But this woman has a hold on my heart that I could not break if I wanted to; and there have been times that I wanted to. It has been overwhelming and humbling and even painful at times but I could not stop loving her any more than I could stop breathing. I am hopelessly, irretrievably in love with her...more than she knows."

2 comments:

❤あやか姫❤ said...

Perhaps...she's your Twin Flame ❤

Google on that if you want. It'll amazes you :)

Aaron Baker said...

Do not squander your time an inch of it, do not listen to boring, then do not try to remedy the fault hopeless, not in ignorance, spend your life on mediocre and wretched things, these things are sick of our times and false targets ideal. Life! Over part of your wonderful life! Do not waste all drip.
____________________________
I like: RS Gold and Buy RS Gold